This article will walk you through troubleshooting the following message within CMS:
When logging in to the Content Management System (CMS), you will need your Artsy User information: email address and password.
Note: Ensure you are using Google Chrome as your browser. Artsy is optimized for Google Chrome as it is the browser most regularly maintained and updated and secured.
If you run into the error message above stating "Looks like you don't have access to any partners!", when attempting to log into your Artsy CMS, please take all of the following steps in order:
- Ensure you are using the correct email address with which you have accessed CMS in the past
- Clear your cache with this guide [HERE]
- Open an incognito window with this guide [HERE]
- Log in at the link "cms.artsy.net" with your email and password.
If you continue to receive an error in an incognito window, please email our Partner Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A screenshot of the error in an incognito window. Please include the entire window with the URL bar in the screenshot.
- Email address you are using to log in to your CMS.
If you have further questions, our PartnerSupport team can also be reached by phone:
Monday- Friday - +1 (332) 334-7914
9 am- 1pm EST/ 2pm - 6pm GMT
Please sign in to leave a comment.