This article outlines how to troubleshoot two-factor authentication.
Important Note: Two-factor authentication is an important security feature. Learn How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication.
Note: Upon setting up two-factor authentication, you were given a back-up code to access your account in the case you did not have access to the SMS text message or app authenticator. If you stored this back-up code, please use that code to continue logging in.
Please log into your CMS using these steps below, in a Google Chrome browser:
- Ensure you are using the correct email address with which you have accessed CMS in the past
- Clear your cache with this guide [HERE]
- Open an incognito window with this guide [HERE]
- Log in at the link "cms.artsy.net" with your email and password.
If you continue to receive an error in an incognito window, please email our Partner Support team at email@example.com with the following:
- A screenshot of the error in an incognito window. Please include the entire window with the URL bar in the screenshot.
- Email address you are using to log in to your CMS.
- Whether you set up two-factor authentication via SMS or an app (such as Authy).
- Whether your Artsy account is connected to a third party site (such as Apple or Facebook).