This article will detail steps on how to add multiple images to an artwork. Adding multiple images can engage and provide more information to a potential collector.
You can add multiple images of an artwork in your CMS.
- In your CMS, click on the 'Artworks' tab.
- Select the artwork you would like to edit by clicking the 'Edit' button located to the right of the artwork thumbnail.
- Scroll down a little to 'Images' and click the 'Manage Images' box.
- Click 'Upload Additional Images' and upload your desired images.
- Press ‘Save and Continue’.
If you would like to replace an image of an artwork, you can do so by following the steps outlined in Replacing Artwork Images.
Note: Changes made within CMS can take time to process. This change could take 24 hours to appear on Artsy.net.