We understand that artworks often use provocative, offensive or illicit materials to make a statement. Our mission is to build a marketplace that supports the vast diversity of artistic expression. However, in order to comply with state and country laws, there are some materials and items that are not allowed to be listed.
What materials are not allowed?
- Drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products
- Food products
- Explosives, guns, or other weapons
- Hazardous or toxic materials
- Currency, lottery tickets, or gambling equipment
- Third-party identification documents or sensitive personal or financial information
- Bodily fluids or body parts
- Live animals
- Property containing material from plant or animal species protected as endangered or threatened under applicable local or national laws of the United States or any other jurisdiction.
- Embargoed goods or pre-embargoed goods from the following countries or regions:
- Crimea region of Ukraine (as defined under applicable sanctions)
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea)
This list is not exhaustive and is subject to change. Please reach out if you have any questions about whether a work is prohibited from being listed.
If we identify a work that contains restricted materials, we may remove it, and your account may be subject to additional action, such as suspension from use of Buy Now and Make Offer selling options, or in severe cases, termination.
Please sign in to leave a comment.