Our goal is to create content with artists that highlights how they are enduring this unique situation. We want to bring artists’ voices to our community and provide inspiration. Join us in this effort by posting content featuring your artists to your Instagram Story.
On your posts, please tag @artsy and include #ArtKeepsGoing. @artsy will re-post up to 5 gallery partner Story posts per day, sharing artists stories with our 1 million plus followers.
Ask one of your artists to respond to any or all of the below questions:
- How does art keep you going during difficult times?
- How has your art practice been affected by self-isolation?
- How are you staying creative?
- Are you creating new work while social distancing?
- Who are some other artists you are moved by right now?
- How are you staying in touch with your community or supporting other artists?
- What work of art in your home means the most to you?
Post their responses in your Instagram Stories via one of the following methods:
- Your artist sends an image of themselves, their studio, their home, their art, something that inspires them. You post this image on Stories and type out the question and answer.
- Your artist films themselves answering the questions, vertically on an iPhone, and sends back to you. You then post the footage on Stories and type the question out over the footage. If you choose this option, limit each response to 30 seconds or less.
- Regram a TikTok or artist Tweet that answers one of the questions below.
You may also include a link to your Artsy Gallery Page or featured Artist Page via swipe up. Note that this feature is only available if your profile has 10k+ followers or has been verified.
If you already created or plan on creating digital content that aligns with #ArtKeepsGoing but does not answer the above questions directly, our Social Media team is still open to including it. Please tag @artsy and include the hashtag so we can review it for inclusion.