For more information on international shipping during the COVID-19 outbreak, read this article.
This guide will explain how to manage your orders in Artsy CMS.
After enabling Buy Now & Make Offer in your CMS, you will now see an Orders tab located on the left-hand navigation menu. This is where you will be able to review and take action on all orders received through Artsy’s Buy Now/Make Offer tools.
When you receive an order, you will receive notifications asking you to confirm the order via CMS and email to any address that is opted-in to receiving Artsy inquiries.
Orders will expire after 72 hours if they are not confirmed, so make sure to seize every opportunity by keeping an eye out for these notifications!
In the Orders tab, there are four sections: “Open,” “Ready to Ship,” “Complete,” and “Cancelled.”
- “Open:” Orders that have yet to be confirmed.
- “Ready to Ship:” Once an order is confirmed, you will be prompted to enter shipping and tracking details so clients can track the delivery of their purchases.
- “Complete:” Orders that have been confirmed and shipping details have been added.
- “Cancelled:” Expired or cancelled orders.
To accept an open order, click “Confirm order.”
Once an order is confirmed, please add shipping details to complete your order within 7 days.
If you list a work under the selling option of "Make Offer", a user will be able to send you an offer with a short note. You will then be able to select one of three options on any offer:
- Accept collector's offer: This will confirm the collector's negotiated price and process their payment.
- Send a counteroffer: You will be able to enter numerical value for a counteroffer, they will then have 72 hours to either accept, deny or send you with another counteroffer. You will have the opportunity to add a short note to the collector as well.
- Decline collector's offer. You will select a reason for why you are declining. The options from which you will select are "Offer is too low", "The work is no longer available", "Cannot ship to location", or "Other". By declining a collector's offer, you will end all negotiations on this collector's offer.
For order-related questions, contact [email protected].