This guide will explain how to manage your orders and offers in Artsy CMS.
After enabling secure checkout selling options in your CMS, you will now see an Orders tab located on the left-hand navigation menu. This is where you will be able to review and take action on all orders received through secure checkout, including Buy Now, Make Offer, and Make Offer in Inquiries.
If a work listed with “Make Offer” or with “Contact gallery” is for sale, a user will be able to send you an offer. You will then be able to select one of three options on any offer:
- Accept collector’s offer: This will confirm the collector’s negotiated price and process their payment.
- Send a counteroffer: You will be able to enter a numerical value for a counteroffer. Once a counteroffer is sent, the collector will have 72 hours to either accept, deny, or send you back a counteroffer. Upon sending a counteroffer, you will have the opportunity to add a short note to the collector as well. Always enter numerical values within the counteroffer field, without commas or other characters.
- Decline collector’s offer: Select a reason for why you are declining. The options from which you can select are “Offer is too low,” “The work is no longer available,” “Cannot ship to location,” or “Other.” By declining a collector’s offer, you will end all negotiations on this collector’s offer.
When you receive an order, you will receive notifications asking you to confirm the order via CMS and email to any address that is opted in to receiving Artsy inquiries.
Orders will expire after 72 hours if they are not confirmed, so make sure to seize every opportunity by keeping an eye out for these notifications.
In the Orders tab, there are four sections: “Open,” “Ready to Ship,” “Complete,” and “Canceled.”
- “Open”: Orders that have yet to be confirmed.
- “Ready to Ship”: Once an order is confirmed, you will be prompted to enter shipping and tracking details so clients can track the delivery of their purchases.
- “Complete”: Orders that have been confirmed and shipping details have been added.
- “Canceled”: Expired or canceled orders.
To accept an open order, click “Confirm order.”
Once an order is confirmed, please add shipping details to complete your order within 7 days.
If you are using Artsy Shipping, please review the article: How Artsy Shipping works.
You will see different status labels in the “Ready to Ship'' tab. In this tab, there are four statuses: “Ship Order”, “Hold for Collector”, “Hold for ARTA”, “In transit”.
For Artsy Shipping related questions please contact email@example.com.
For order-related questions, contact our dedicated Orders Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team can also be reached by phone:
Monday- Friday - +1 (332) 334-7914
9 am- 1pm EST/ 2pm - 6pm GMT