This article will walk you through how to reorder artworks for an artist on your gallery profile.
To reorder artworks for an artist on your gallery profile, you can follow the steps outlined below.
Note: Ensure that you have at least two artworks published by the artist in order for the ‘Reorder Artworks’ button to appear.
- Visit the ‘Artists’ tab on the left-hand side of your CMS.
- Select your artist and click "View Artist."
- Click ‘Artworks’ in the header and select "Reorder Artworks."
- A pop-up will appear as your artworks load. Press "Continue."
- You can then drag your artworks into your desired order by holding down the three horizontal lines on the right-hand side and moving them into position.
- Click "Save Changes."
To cancel changes, simply navigate away from the page.
Note: Changes made within CMS can take time to process and could take 24 hours to appear on Artsy.net.
Note: The ordering that appears on the front-end will always be reflected when you select "Reorder Artworks." However, it does not change the order of the works in the Artworks tab in CMS.